Saturday, April 7, 2012

ayah.

it has been 6 years.wow,it felt like yesterday was the third year you went away..so fast.i miss you ayah.i really do.i guess words are not enough to express how i feel.i'm starting to forget you.your face pon dah mcm vague in my mind,your voice.it's all fading away :( i hope it will not fade completely.you know the other day,i put your picture as my wallpaper kat phone.i wanted to look at the time tapi ter focus kat your face then i thought "hmm nak call ayah lah,lama dah tak call".then i stopped.how can i think that way?you are no longer here.some part of me giggled for my silliness but the other part felt so sad for i couldn't reach you anymore other than in my doa.ayah,i really hope you're happy there.you don't worry about me here,i'm perfectly fine :') ibu is taking good care of me.my test is right around the corner.huh i really wanna know how are you ayah.if only you could tell me that you're okay kan?heh. i apologize for not being the perfect daughter though i know you're not expecting me to be one.tears have started running down my cheeks and for that i end this post with al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment