Saturday, November 19, 2011

a short story

ring ring!
julia:hello?
jared:is this julia?
julia:yes speaking.
jared:yeah im calling from the hospital here,do you know who adam is?
julia:yeah,he's my boyfriend,what is happening here?you're starting to freak me out.
jared:well,can you come by?it'll be a lot easier for me to tell.
julia:i'll be there in a sec.

in the hospital.
julia walked in the hospital and straight to the information counter.
julia:excuse me.
info.co:yes how can i help you miss?
julia:yeah actually i received a call earlier from a doctor who said my boyfriend was here.
info.co:oh yes,miss julia is it?follow me.
julia,followed the lady and was afraid of any bad news.
info.co:DR.sam will be right here in a moment,make yourself comfortable.

julia smiled and sat on the chair nearby,only god knows what she feels right now.her heart was pumping so fast but she took a deep breath and keep herself calm.she staired at people that are sent to emergency rooms and she was..

DR.sam:miss julia?
julia:came back from her imagination*oh yes,dr.sam is it?
dr.sam:haa,yes,sorry for keeping you waiting.come in.
julia walks in dr.sam's office and sat down.
julia:what is actually happening here dr?
dr.sam:well,adam wants me to call you here.he had a bad accident just now.
julia:what?why didnt he tell me?where is he?*stood up and hoping that the dr will too.
dr.sam:well im afraid he just passed away half an hour ago,right after i called you and most probably while you were on your way here.
julia:what?!*started crying.*why didnt you called me earlier?
dr.sam:it was adam that told me not to call you.because he didnt want you to cry in front of him.
julia:wait how do you know about me?why did you wanted to tell me when he didnt even told you about me?

ring ring!
julia:i'll be back in a minute*went outside and took the call while crying.
julia:adam?
adam:yeah baby,why did you sound shocked?i'll be right there okay?
julia:what?what is this?is this a joke?and you think its funny somehow you motherfucking bitch!
adam:whoa whoa!easy,whats with the temper?we had a date remember?you me dinner?you forgot?come on give me a break.
julai:im in the hospital right now.*getting really weird.
adam:what are you doing in a hospital babe?anyone sick?aunt baba?
julia:no,i came in because of you,the doctor said that you had an accident.
adam:well i think im fine babe,im driving now.

julia hung up and went back into the room.
julia:hey shit you think this is a joke?do you find this funny?
doctor:im sorry miss julia,what did you just call me?
julia:i called u shit and damn straight i did!

this was what i found.a story i wrote in my old blog.i find it rather interesting and here i wanna continue the story.hihi

while waiting for adam,julia dwelled into the past when they first met.
adam:is this sit taken?
julia:oh no no.it's not.
adam:okay thank you :) what are you doing here alone?
julia:well actually the boy over there is my brother.i am his nanny for a week.our parents went to rome for their 25th anniversary.
adam:wow how romantic.i wonder who'd be my wife one day.it could be u,u know?
julia with a puzzled face.* excuse me?
adam:well me mum told me that if u look at a woman and you constantly tell yourself to go talk to her whilst your heart is beating real fast that basically you are suffocating,then she's definitely a keeper.and looking at you just fulfilled the inquiries.
julia:oh my,a sweet talker you are.but i'm not falling for it.
adam:well,i'm sorry if i was being so charming.
they laughed throughout the day and dated since.

nurse:oh hello julia,*patting her back*i think u should head home now,it's gettig late.*sitting next to julia*u know people come and go,it's normal.i'm sorry for your lost.
julia:oh no no,the doctor was confused.my bf didn't died.he just called me.
nurse:u need to follow me.come*grabbing julia's hand with care.
julia:but adam's coming later to fetch me.
in the ward,the nurse pulled a white clothe off a corpse
nurse:your bf is adam samuel right?and this is him?
julias got shocked and took a few steps back.she pulled herself together and tried to get one more glance of the corpse.
julia:omg!this cannot be happening.he called me an hour ago,before he was even admitted.
nurse:well according to this board,he just checked in 18 minutes ago.maybe the his father made a mistake.
julia:who's father?what?i don't understand.
nurse:well Dr.Sam is adam's father.it's even hard for him to accept that his son had cancer.
julia:cancer?i thought Dr.Sam told me he got into an accident?
nurse:oh my what did i just do.i'm sorry,i wasn't suppose to tell u.i'm sorry.
julia:tell me what?

Dr.Sam:adam,julia is out answering your call.i can't do this son.
adam:daddy,don't tell julia that i'm going today.make something up,please*with an awfully sick voice*.i'm going to call her.please be ready in ur your office
Dr.Sam went away.
julia:adam?
adam:yeah baby,why did you sound shocked?i'll be right there okay?i'm on my way to your house.
julia:what?what is this?is this a joke?and you think its funny somehow you motherfucking bitch!
adam:whoa whoa!easy,whats with the temper?we had a date remember?you me dinner?you forgot?come on give me a break.*while crying slowly*
julai:im in the hospital right now.*getting really weird.
adam:what are you doing in a hospital babe?anyone sick?aunt baba?
julia:no,i came in because of you,the doctor said that you had an accident.
adam:well i think im fine babe,im driving now.

nurse:adam called you from the hospital.he was dying.he told Dr.Sam to tell u that he got into an accident so that you'd come here.he did not want to see u cry in front of him.he didn't want u to see him sick.i am so sorry that you've to know this way.

ring ring
julia:it's adam calling.*with a very slow voice due to being very tired from crying* hello?
adam;hello baby,if you're listening to this message right now,i know i won't be there for u anymore.i love u julia and always will.u were my first and will be my last which already was.i'm sorry i didn't told u that i had cancer.i didn't want this thing to keep us apart.i know you'll get very mad when knowing the truth and so i used all of our time to spend as much time as we can together.thank u for coming to the hospital and be with me.although u don't get to see me but knowing u were there is enough.i love u baby.don't cry.move on baby.cause i already have.*end of mesage.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment