Monday, February 21, 2011

problems.

crying is the only way for me to let it all out.nak cerita?dekat siapa?nak jerit?dekat mana?.things have been playing all day in my mind that i feel like a lunatic.smpai satu tahap aku fikir sampai ke puncak tadi dalam kelas,rase nak jerit tetapi air mata je yang boleh tunjuk semua kesengsaraan aku*yes i know ayat abit dramatic*.don't call me selfish for what i've done cause you know siapa yang paling selfish dalam situasi ni.if she misses me and can't go on life without me then choose me.but what i see now is that she can really survive without having me beside her.i am so afraid to go home.i don't know why but for sure i know i'll cry of depression every single night like i always do.home for me is nothing.cause theres no one with me.it's empty everytime.i tried thinking of the positive times and things but it always end up being negative cause thats just the way it is.i'm happy when i'm not home now.so please don't come and try distracting me.aku da okay kat sini macam ni,i don't want anymore influence from home.duduk kat rumah pon kene fake je tiap hari.happiness ngn korang la yang halang aku dari sedih.without korang aku misrable yes i admit,tp sekarang semua da berubah.aku da x de perasaan rindu untuk balik.what happened really changed my point of view about everything.at some point i am being selfish although i don't want to be like this.deep in my heart i pray kalau aku dapt jadi matang macam kau kot aku boleh terima ni semua.but it's just too fast.and i'm just not like you and never will*mungkin kalau tuhan buka pintu hati ueen* but y ueen boleh je nak berubah ikut orang but orang x boleh nak consider things for me?now u guys are being selfish.bottom line,i was always right about home.just try being in my shoes for a change.kita kene la amek kira semua orang punya perasaan.bukan sorang je.

i am so not happy with what i'm going through right now.I WANT MY FATHER ISMAIL MOHD ISA no matter what happens.no one boleh digantikan dengan ayah if ade pon consider yourself a stranger in my life forever.jangan harap aku nak buat baik ngn kau.x de pasai.you are not invited anywhere.i fucking hate you home wrecker!boleh pergi mampos.

hmm ni yang anda semua nak dengar kan?there i've said it.that guy boleh mampos.if benda yang jadi bukan la aku suka thus i am so not gonna be the old ueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment