Monday, February 7, 2011

list of hatred.

life as we know doesn't get any easier instead it gets harder like duh!huh,it's been a roller coaster lately but insyaallah i'll put it aside cause it's not important pon.like seriously not at all.i don't mind sebab after what happened,i don't think that you care about me either so buat apa aku penat2 nak sebok la terik perhatian kau.

you've made your choice.you've chosen and that is what you'll get.:) oh no i won't stop yah but aku takut kau la yang rugi.loosing me memang x sama so kau sayang die lagi kan okay :) from now on,don't talk to me,nak tengok hmm tengok lah see if i care.nak sentuh?better not,nak sedih sedih bukan disini.yes,i'm not the old ueen.cause you've changed me a lot man.alot i tell you.it's not the matter of me making alot of sins but u asked it baby yeah you did.sorry :) you want it that way?i have no problem doing so.in fact i'm happy.x pe lah.as long i have all my supporters behind me yeah i can breathe :) you don't wanna be apart of it?no my problem anymore also.ikut hang la.hang da besaq.pikiaq la mana yang patut hang pilih nah.nak "A" haa "A" je la yang u'll get.jangan paggil aku kurang ajar cause what goes around comes around.

:) kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment