Monday, September 12, 2011

so many dim dopsy.

i am hanging by a threat.it's between getting in or out.i feel like a loser when i got all the requirements to further my studies yet the pointer is stopping me from going through.man,this is all about my effort now.i need to make that dry leaf to make it alive again.i need to get good grades for this semester so that i can get what i want.i need to focus.i need all the recipes lah untuk further this thing.knowing that i got through pon will make me happy right now.tp ye la manusia.x pernah cukup.but we are living to gain more knowledge each day kan?that's the exact reason we live basically?my head is so empty right now.everything is mixed up together and i cant think straight.can i get this?or its just not meant to be?god is testing me?yes i know.everyone is relieved bila dapat result sebab semua did great and for me?why la did i take this fucking important semester for granted? T___T aku kene struggle sgt2.quite frankly i think i can do this insyaallah.

huh,so what's up ya'll?i am offically fucked up.tapi x pe.i'll try my best .

No comments:

Post a Comment