Wednesday, July 4, 2012

sometimes i feel like hurting myself.i am such a shame to everyone and to me.i wish my mind could be replaced with a new one.or if each comes with a reset button it'll make everything easier.i feel well i was going to say stupid but the word is rather too strident.i'll go with not-so-smart.i feel not so smart.there are times when i finally feel good about myself.being accepted by a lot of people.having great friends.getting good grades.standing among the best.but those moments stopped and vary with the ones that i'd rather not talk about here.

feelings change so fast.i couldn't even grab any as it shatters so fast to the ground.good job gravity.but the point here is,at one moment i'm happy and the next,i'm like in the wonderland trying to be alice.

keep telling myself that law is supposed to be hard.we are trained to become lawyers.and lawyers aren't just lawyers.lawyers equals money.we're being paid to present the truth.and students like me,are the ones still on the sea.trapped in a small bottle,taking separate ways.thinking of which way to go STILL.people like me can't represent a firm.i'm too lazy.huh this is not how law students cherish their study week. :(

i could call myself a sore loser.but somehow inside of me.a small voice keeps saying that i can do this.this is what i want and i'm not going to back down.i never give up before i fight (though not literally).i'm contemplating really.

the first paper was a disaster,the second was too and followed by the third.so i'm hoping hat the forth would help me set a higher bar?and the last.you are my last hope.

this one's for you mum. :')

nampak disitu perkataan hat terbukti terlalu taksub dengan dunia fantasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment